I was really happy to hear that Lou&Lea liked my blog so much that she nominated me for the Liebster Award!
For anyone who doesn’t know what the Liebster Award actually is, it is a virtual award that is passed on from blogger to blogger as a show of support, and it also helps to promote any fellow bloggers that we enjoy reading.
Here are the rules~
- You must acknowledge who has nominated you and also share their links.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer all 11 questions asked.
- Nominate 11 more bloggers whose blog you would recommend.
- Ask 11 questions that you would like those bloggers to answer.
- Include an image of the Liebster Award either in your post or in the sidebar of your blog.
- Let the bloggers you have nominated know that they’ve been nominated.
- I was born in a little wine country village in France
- Being a mama has been my greatest joy in life
- My favorite places to relax include fresh markets, bookstores and coffee shops
- The smell of book s relaxes me instantly
- I have a fascination with words
- An instrument I play is the bagpipes, but not nearly as well as my oldest son
- I’m definitely a city girl but can’t live without a garden
- A few years ago, I sang the National Anthem for the St. Louis Cardinals and the Women’s World Series
- I believe good coffee is made one cup at a time and dark chocolate has to be at least 70%
- I’m one of those people who has 2 birthmarks.
- One of my favorite ways to start the weekend is by making muffins or homemade waffles for my family
- Summer or winter?
- Who is your favorite superhero?
- Which book could you read over and over again?
- 1000 Gifts
- Do you have any weird habits?
- I like to spread peanut butter on my pancakes.
- Are you a money spender or a money saver?
- I am much more of a saver, but I love a good sale.
- What was your funniest moment in life?
- Early in marriage, I scared my husband so badly that he turned around and punched me. It sounds much worse than it was, and I laughed hysterically. For some reason, we have always enjoyed scaring each other.
- What are you the proudest of in your life?
- I’m always proudest of my children and how they are following their passion in life.
- Which famous person would you like to be?
- I can’t think of any famous person I would like to be, but I would love to spend the day cooking with Trisha Yearwood.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Right now, I would love to go to China to visit my oldest son who teaches History in Dalian.
- Which fictional character do you relate to the most?
- Jane from Pride and Prejudice
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- I am a morning person during the school year and a night owl during vacation and summer.
- What is your favorite distraction?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What do you most love about blogging?
- What is the best blogging tip you would like to share?
- If you could go back in time, what period would you live in and why?
- What was one of the scariest moments of your life?
- What is your favorite morning drink?
- If you could choose your last meal on this earth, what would it be?
- How would you describe your biggest fear?
- What is the most exciting thing you have ever done?
- How many states have you visited?
My Liebster Nominations
- Middle Mercies
- Hope | Courage | Love
- Flourishing Today
- Refreshing Faith
- By His Grace
- Becoming Press
- Motherhood Matters
- Brown-Eyed Mom
- Chosen & Cherished
- Lucky, Love, Life
- Gretchen Fleming
Congratulations to all my nominees and thanks for being such faithful and inspiring bloggers!